By its very nature, massage and bodywork requires skin-to-skin contact and you should be familiar with the fact that infection control has always been a top priority for my practice.
- Face Mask Optional: If you are feeling ill or have been exposed to someone who is sick, please wear a mask.
- How are you feeling? If you feel ill on the day of your appointment or have had a fever in the last 24 hours, there is no penalty for canceling and rescheduling. Massage is not advised if you have ANY symptoms of illness. If you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19 or any respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat, shortness of breath, fever, chills, all over muscle aches, new loss of taste or smell, new rash, gastrointestinal symptoms, uncommon headache or If you have been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been tested positive for COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- No Additional Guests: No extra people are to accompany you for your appointment unless you are the guardian of a minor receiving bodywork.
- Communication & Privacy: I will continue to maintain your privacy. If you come down with symptoms COVID-19 after your appointment please contact me.
- My safety: In order to continue to do my job well I need to remain healthy. I will stay home if I exhibit any symptoms of COVID- 19 or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive. I will continue to wear a mask during sessions. I have the right to refuse a client I professionally feel puts me at a higher risk for exposer.
I look forward to seeing you again and happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps I take to keep you, and every client, safe in my practice. Thank you for being my client. I value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back to a safe, therapeutic touch environment.